1. Gather all of your supplies and lay a large piece of parchment paper on a flat surface.
2. Micorwave the Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating according to the directions on the package.
3. Open your bag of pretzel sticks and the red, white, and blue sprinkles.
4. Carefully dip your pretzel sticks into the Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating. Cover half of the pretzel stick in chocolate coating.
5. Lay the chocolate covered pretzel stick on the parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle the pretzel stick with your red, white, and blue sprinkles before the chocolate coating hardens.
7. Allow the patriotic chocolate covered pretzerl sticks to harden completely before serving. Place them in the refrigertor or freezer to harden the chocolate coating quickly.
8. Place the patriotic chocolate covered pretzel sticks in a air-tight container.