Can you believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away? I started my shopping early this year and am almost done with buying my son gifts. He loves this time of the year because he gets gifts and I always make fun treats for Christmas. So without further ado, here is the tutorial on how to make these snowman cookies.
Do you ever bake cookies with your kids? These cookies are super easy to make and your kids will enjoy it too. Baking is a great way to bond with your kids and help keep them busy over the winter break.
Head to the grocery store and pick up the following items.
- Moon Pies
- Candy Eyes (aff link)
- Candy Corn
- Peppermint Candies
- Twizzlers Pull n Peel
- Gel Icing
Directions to Make Snowman Cookies
- Pull apart the moon pies.
- The frosting side up, place two candy eyes onto each cookie.
- Place a candy corn on the cookie as a nose.
- Finish creating the ear muffs with two peppermints. You can use the frosting as a glue if you need more frosting to stick them on.
- Pull apart the Twizzlers and stick it onto the cookie to create ear muffs.
- Use the icing to create a mouth.
Surprise Santa Claus with these fun Snowman cookies. I am sure Santa will love them just as much as your kids do.