How is your toddler or preschool adjusting to their siblings going back to school? Are you planning on homeschooling, if so take a look at our fun content? I have frog lessons, monkey lessons, how to teach preschoolers about animals, numbers, name learning activities, and other free printables. During the school year, my youngest son was at home while the younger ones were at school and he loved watching educational content such as Super Why! before he was allowed to watch his favorite movies or cartoons.
B the time the older kids got home from school, my youngest was already bugging me to make him a snack to hold him over until it was dinner time. Most of the time, I opt for healthy choices like these fruit kabobs. But I also like surprising the kids with fun snacks such as these candy sprinkled pretzel rods. They are a family favorite and you can’t go wrong with the sweet n salty combination either.
Ingredients Needed to Make Blaze and The Monster Machines Candy Sprinkled Pretzel Rods
Before getting started you will need to make a trip to the store and pick up these ingredients.
- Pretzel Rods
- Chocolate Candy Melts (aff link)
- Red Sprinkles (any kind)
- Red Icing or Red Candy Melts
- Crushed Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Melt the Chocolate Candy Melts in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. If you have a high powered microwave, I found that lowering the cooking help prevent my chocolate melts from burning.
- Stir the chocolate melts until they are smooth. Microwave an additional 30 seconds until the melts are fully melted. Don’t over cook it. When in doubt, check it every 10 seconds as needed.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the pretzel rod using a spoon. Stop about half way down the pretzel rod.
- Lay the preztel rod on your parchment paper.
- Quickly decorate completed pretzel rod with red icing, red sprinkles, or crushed up chocolate cookie sandwhiches. Note: do this before coating a new pretzel rod.
- Repeat the process until all of your pretzel rods are completed.
Download the Blaze and The Monster Machines Candy Sprinkled Pretzel Rods Instruction Sheet Here
BLAZE AND THE MONSTER MACHINES:
THE CASE OF THE TREAT THIEF
As your kids are enjoying their Blaze and The Monster Machines Candy Sprinkled Pretzel Rods, put on the new Blaze and the Monster Machines: The Case of the Treat Thief.
Available on DVD July 27, 2021
LOS ANGELES–June 22, 2021–Blaze and his monster machine friends are racing to solve the case of their lives in the brand-new DVD, Blaze and the Monster Machines: The Case of the Treat Thief, now available on Amazon. Preschoolers can join Blaze and his friends as they set out on action-packed adventures to stop the thief and recover all the stolen treats, tell amazing stories, make new friends and more! The Blaze and the Monster Machines: The Case of the Treat Thief DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment is available now for $9.96. Buy it now on Amazon (aff link).
Blaze and the Monster Machines: The Case of the Treat Thief episodes:
- The Treat Thief
- Blazing Amazing Stories
- Toy Trouble!
- Officer Blaze
Blaze and the Monster Machines: The Case of the Treat Thief synopsis:
Blaze and AJ join the police department and make a new friend, Officer Anna. When Officer Blaze gets his biggest case yet, Officer Anna helps Blaze set out to stop the treat thief and recover every stolen treat. Plus, join Blaze and AJ while they tell stories about police, cowboys, and superheroes—all starring Blaze and his friends!