Come into the kitchen with me and let’s make these Galaxy Cake Pops. They are inspired by the new Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1 Volume 1. The DVD was released January 3, 2023.
You will need the following ingredients to make these Galaxy Cake Pops.
- 9 in vanilla cake
- 3 to 5 tablespoons of vanilla frosting
- Black, blue, and pink candy melts
- Silver and gold sprinkles
- Small cookie dough scoop
- 8-inch candy treat sticks
- Cake pop stand
- Baking sheet
- Break apart the 9-inch vanilla cake into fine, even crumbles.
- Add a tablespoon of vanilla frosting at a time and use a hand mixer to combine until the mixture clumps and sticks together easily. No need to add all of that frosting based on how moist the cake is.
- For equal-sized cake pops, use a cookie dough scoop (or tablespoon) to form equal amounts of cake into small, rolled balls. (Approx two cookie dough scoops or two tablespoons)
- Place rolled cake balls on baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Warm a small amount of candy melts (any color) according to the package instructions. Dip candy treat stick into the candy melts and insert into center of the chilled cake pop.
- Place back in the refrigerator to chill for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Warm remaining black, blue, and pink candy melts in separate containers according to the package directions.
- Once cake pops have properly chilled, spoon melted blue and pink candy on top of the melted black candy. Do not mix together.
- Dip chilled cake pop into melted chocolate and submerge completely, then twist slowly as you raise out of the candy for a marbled look.
- Hold the cap pops horizontally, let the excess candy drip off by holding cake pop stick in one hand and gently tap that hand with your other hand. Don’t shake cake pops or hold it upside down.
- While candy is still wet, add a few silver and gold sprinkles to the cake pop.
- Place cap pops on cake pop stand to fully dry.
- Repeat dipping process for all the cake pops, adding additional lines of blue and pink candy melts to the black candy melt container, as needed.
STAR TREK: PRODIGY: SEASON 1, VOLUME 1
JOIN THE COOL KIDS AS THEY EMBARK ON EXTRAORDINARY SITUATIONS IN THE ORIGINAL ANIMATED SERIES
Get ready to travel among the stars for some galactic adventures with an all-new crew in Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1 Volume 1 Blu-ray™ and DVD! Join the cool kids as they come together as a team to navigate a cosmic collision, explore new planets, and find themselves along the way in ten adventurous episodes. Go beyond each episode with never-before-seen bonus content and exclusive cards featuring key art from the series!
Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1 Volume 1 will be available on Blu-ray™ and DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment. You can purchase it here (aff link).
Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1 Volume 1 episodes:
- Lost and Found, Part I
- Lost and Found, Part II
- Terror Firma
- First Con-tact
- Time Amok
- A Moral Star, Part 1
- A Moral Star, Part 2
Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1 Volume 1 synopsis:
Star Trek: Prodigy follows a motley crew of young aliens who must figure out how to work together while navigating a greater galaxy, in search of a better future. These six young outcasts know nothing about the ship they have commandeered a first in the history of the Star Trek franchise but over the course of their adventures together, they will each be introduced to Starfleet and the ideals it represents.
16 thoughts on “Galaxy Cake Pops”
These look delicious.
These look yummy
They look really good and sound even better. Gonna have to try this one.
I love the colors on these cake pops. It is such a cool pattern.
These look amazing. We love making cake pops around here. I love the way these ones turned out.
I love how beautiful they turned out! And so perfect for any space-themed parties
These look so good! The perfect treat to enjoy while watching a Star Wars Movie!
These galaxy cake pops look out of this world! Thank you for sharing the recipe and step-by-step instructions on how to create such a beautiful and tasty treat. I can’t wait to make these for my next party and impress all my friends and family.
This is so cool! My kids would love these cake pops! I may need to make these.
these are cute and they look yummy as well
These galaxy cake pops are so cute and look so delicious. I am going to try this at home.
Those Galaxy cake pops look so delicious and yummy! I’ll have to make some soon.
These are adorable, and they also look delicious. Kids would love these too!
I love those cake pops! They’re adorable and whimsical. Great creativity. I bet they’re delicious too!
These galaxy cake pops are stellar! I love it when themed treats are featured!
This looks absolutely delicious and tasty! My kids are all going to love this for sure!