Spooky season is almost here and I wanted to share with you this fun Halloween dessert for kids. My son loves Halloween especially when I make festive desserts for him. Without further ado, let’s make Graveyard Dip for the kids.
Ingredients Needed to Make the Graveyard Dip
- 8oz Whipped Topping
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- Gummy Worms
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Black Frosting
- Milano Cookies
- 3.9oz Box Chocolate Pudding
- Candy Pumpkins
- Candy Eyes
- Cookies ( For Dunking)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate pudding, cream cheese, milk & whipped topping.
2. Place in a serving dish.
3. Crush the Oreo cookies.
4. Cover with crushed Oreo.
5. Garnish with gummy worms, candy eyes, & candy pumpkins.
6. Create grave stones with the milano cookies & frosting.
7. Place them in the “graveyard”.
8. Use the cookies for dunking & enjoy!
This Halloween Graveyard dip should be a hit with the kids. My son loves it when I make festive desserts especially around Halloween. It is his favorite holiday. You can even take this fun dessert to your next Halloween party too.