Come on, let’s make some Reptar Fudge today. It is a recipe that was inspired by the new Rugrats: Season 1, Volume 1. Rugrats have been around for a long time and they are one of our all-time favorite shows to watch. Now for the fun part, making Reptar Fudge.
Head to the grocery store and pick up the following ingredients.
- 14 oz can of condensed milk
- Variety of green, blue, orange, and dinosaur sprinkles (aff link)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 (12oz) packages of green candy melts
- parchment paper
- Line an 8in x 8in square pan with parchment paper and spray it with vegetable oil.
- Heat candy melts and sweetened condensed milk in a glass container on high for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes. Then stir until melted and smooth.
- Once melted, stir in vanilla.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerator for 2 hours or firm.
- Pull out the pan and turn it upside down to peel off the parchment paper.
- Slice and enjoy!
Download the Instruction for Reptar Fudge Here!
THE RUGRATS ARE BACK IN A BRAND-NEW ANIMATED SERIES ON NICKELODEON, COMING TO DVD!
RUGRATS: SEASON 1, VOLUME 1
Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Susie, and more of your favorite characters are back for more adventures in Rugrats: Season 1, Volume 1! Inspired by the 90’s classic, the new animated series follows the beloved characters as they cause some chaos while learning valuable life lessons.
Rugrats: Season 1, Volume 1 will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on July 12, 2022, you can purchase it here.
Rugrats: Season 1, Volume 1 episodes:
- Second Time Around
- Lady De-Clutter/New Puppy
- Tail of the Dogbot/Jonathan for a Day
- One Big Happy Family/The Last Balloon
- March for Peas/The Two Angelicas
- No License to Drive/I Dream of Duffy
- The Fish Stick/The Pickle Barrel
- The Future Maker/Goodbye Reptar
- The Bubbe and Zayde Show/The Perfect Myth
- The Big Diff/Final Eclipse
- Great Minds Think Alike/Betty and the Beast
- Escape from Preschool/Mr. Chuckie
Rugrats: Season 1, Volume 1 synopsis:
Based on the classic 1990s animated comedy of the same name, Rugrats is a beautiful CGI animation series about the secret life of babies who explore the world right under the noses of their unsuspecting parents and grandparents.
Will you make this Reptar fudge for your kids? Are you a rugrats fan?
10 thoughts on “Reptar Fudge”
It sounds good, but hubby says no way he is eating green fudge. Lol.
My boys loved the Rugrats when they were little. We also love fudge, if we can get past the green!
I loved watching this show. The babies were so funny.
Rugrats was a favorite of mine when I was a kid. I’m so happy to see that they brought it back, I need to get it for my kids! That fudge looks so good!
Oh my goodness the nostalgia! My kids would love to make this fudge!
This green Reptar fudge looks like it would be a fun cooking project to do with the kids!
That looks like such a fun treat to make for Halloween. They look so so sweet and tasty. Thanks for sharing!
What a fun looking fudge. I bet it’s delicious too. I will have to save your recipe for later.
I love the color of this reptar fudge. I am sure that my kids will love it too!
So much fun and my god daughter loves the Rugrats! This fudge is cool looking and my kids will love it!