Follow our tutorial and learn how to make a DIY Sparkle bow. Your daughter will love wearing this bow that was inspired by The J Team.
What Do I Need to Make the DIY Sparkle Bow
You will need the following items:
- 2.25″ Wide Ribbon
- Thin Ribbon
- Thin Wire or String
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Alligator Hair Clips
- Variety of Craft Jewels
How to Make the DIY Sparkle Bow
Follow the directions to make your own bow.
- Pick a fun-colored ribbon. Your ribbon should be 36″ long. Fold the end of the ribbon into a loop and cross it back over the top of the rest of the ribbon. Hold in place.
- Take the other end of the ribbon and fold it up and across the rest of the ribbon, overlapping the end of the first loop that you made. Hold this in place. This creates the top two loops of your Jojo hair bow.
- Take the end of the ribbon and fold it up and fold it upwards to create a loop underneath. Hold this firmly.
- Take the remaining part of the ribbon and fold it diagonally across the bow to create the last loop. Hold all of the ribbon in place in the middle.
- Keep holding the ribbon together and fold the middle section together using an accordion fold. Then wrap a thin piece of wire or string around this fold a few times to hold the bow together. You can trim the end of the ribbon if too long.
- Glue the end of the thinner ribbon to the center of the bow using the glue gun. Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the bow and glue in place and in the back. Trim the end of the ribbon. Attach an alligator clip to the back using glue gun.
- Decorate your bow! Use your favorite color of jewels to make it unique! Mix and match. Use the glue gun to help secure the jewels to your bow. Make it beautiful.
Download the Instruction Here!
AN INSPIRING STORY FROM JOJO SIWA IS COMING TO DVD!
THE J TEAM
Ready to show your sparkle? Join JoJo Siwa and friends in The J Team! Follow JoJo as she starts her own, totally unique dance team, learning about friendship, perseverance and never letting anyone dim your sparkle!
The J Team will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on July 12, 2022, on Amazon DVD (aff link) and on Digital on Amazon Prime (aff link).
The J Team synopsis:
Loosely based on JoJo Siwa’s life, “The J Team” is the story of a young girl who is kicked out of her dance troupe and forced to rediscover what dance and friendship means to her, finding her true “Sparkle” in the process.