Do you use sugar scrub? How about you try our homemade mango strawberry sugar scrub? Some store-bought sugar scrubs are full of ingredients such as formaldehyde, parabens, and alcohol that could actually harm your skin instead of exfoliating and moisturizing it. Homemade sugar scrubs use natural ingredients that you can find in your kitchen and essential oils, Did you know that making sugar scrubs at home is super easy? Let’s make a batch together.
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sweet almond oil
- ¼ tsp Peach mica powder
- 15 drops strawberry fragrance oil
- 15 drops mango fragrance oil
- Add sugar and almond oil to a bowl, and stir.
- Add mica powder, and stir.
- Add fragrance oils, and stir.
- Store in an airtight container.
Making sugar scrub at home is super easy and affordable. You can make the sugar scrub for yourself or they make perfect gifts too!