Have you ever made patriotic chocolate covered pretzel sticks? Do you enjoy sweet n salty treats? These patriotic chocolate covered pretzel sticks are the perfect sweet n salty dessert to add to your holiday festivities. The red, white, and blue sprinkles make a fun treat for Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Labor Day. They are super easy to make and the kids love them too.
- Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating (aff link)
- Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
Patriotic Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Package of Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating
- 1 Package of Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
- 1 Bag of Pretzel Sticks
- 1. Gather all of your supplies and lay a large piece of parchment paper on a flat surface.
- 2. Micorwave the Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating according to the directions on the package.
- 3. Open your bag of pretzel sticks and the red, white, and blue sprinkles.
- 4. Carefully dip your pretzel sticks into the Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating. Cover half of the pretzel stick in chocolate coating.
- 5. Lay the chocolate covered pretzel stick on the parchment paper.
- 6. Sprinkle the pretzel stick with your red, white, and blue sprinkles before the chocolate coating hardens.
- 7. Allow the patriotic chocolate covered pretzerl sticks to harden completely before serving. Place them in the refrigertor or freezer to harden the chocolate coating quickly.
- 8. Place the patriotic chocolate covered pretzel sticks in a air-tight container.
- 9. Enjoy!
This easy festive snack is great for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. Your guests will love the sweet n salty pretzels. Don’t worry these chocolate covered pretzel sticks are kid-friendly too.