Let’s make Smurf’s Day Celebration Punch. Celebrate World’s Smurf Day with this fun punch that was inspired by The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1! Here is the recipe below:
- 1 Gallon Blue Punch Chilled
- 1 (2 Liter) Lemon Lime Soda Chilled
- 1 12oz Can Frozen Lemonade
- White Icing
- Blue and White Candy Sprinkles
- Blue Lollipops
- Blue and White Cotton Candy
- In a Large Punch Bowl, Combine the Chilled Blue Punch Drink and Lemon Lime Soda
- Prepare Lemonade According to Package and Mix Into the Punch
- Take Your Cups and Dip It into the Icing Spinning it so It Covers the Rim
- Dip Iced Cup Into Blue and White Candy Sprinkles
- Pour Punch Mix Into Cups
- Top With Blue and White Cotton Candy
- Serve and Enjoy
JOIN YOUR FAVORITE SMURFS AS THEY TAKE ON ALL NEW ADVENTURES!
THE SMURFS: SEASON 1, VOLUME 1
The blue crew returns to Smurf village in a brand-new series on Nickelodeon, The Smurfs! Get ready to adventure with Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Gargamel, and more in nine fun-filled episodes!
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1 will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment is available on Amazon (aff link).
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1 episodes:
- Smurf-Fu / Diaper Daddy
- Who nose? / Clumsy not Clumsy
- Unsmurfable Smile / Mind the cat
- Where’s Papa Smurf? / Who’s Heftier?
- Smurfs in disguise / Joke’s on you
- The Scariest Smurf / DRIIINNGGGGG!
- My Smurf the Hero / Alien Smurf
- Smurf your seat belts! / Leaf it alone
- Bringing up Smurfy / The Makeover
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 1 synopsis:
The Smurfs have a new home on Nickelodeon! Join these beloved blue characters as they go on ALL-NEW adventures that will push the charm, absurdity, and humor of the original series to even greater heights! Smurf we go! This volume contains the first 9 episodes of season one in a 1-disc set!