Do you love chocolate covered strawberries? Strawberries are one of our favorite healthy snacks. Last week my son asked me when I was going to make my Halloween chocolate covered strawberries. These fun Halloween treats are super easy to make and the kids will love them.
- Fresh Strawberries
- Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating
- Halloween Sprinkles (aff link)
- Orange or Black Wilton Gel Food Color (optional)
- Parchment Paper
Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 Container Strawberries
- 1 Package Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating
- 1 Container Halloween Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Wilton Orange or Black Gel Food Coloring Optional
- Coconut Oil
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Melt Candiquik according to the directions on the package.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil if needed to help thin the chocolate out for easier dipping.
- Separate melted Candiquik vanilla chocolate into 3 containers if making the dipped chocolate orange, black, and white. Add Halloween gel food coloring to two of the three containers if desired. You can make them all one color if you prefer.
- Gently swirl the strawberry into the vanilla Candiquik chocolate until it is fully coated.
- Place on parchment paper to dry and add Halloween sprinkles.
- Reheat the Candiquik as needed per the instructions and add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Place the Halloween chocolate covered strawberries in an air tight container and place in the refrigerator.
These Chocolate Covered Strawberries disappeared quickly after leaving them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to harden the chocolate. With this year’s Halloween festivities on the fence, these Chocolate Covered Strawberries will be an exciting treat for your family and friends.