Do you love chocolate covered strawberries? Strawberries are one of our favorite healthy snacks. Last week my son asked me when I was going to make my Halloween chocolate covered strawberries. These fun Halloween treats are super easy to make and the kids will love them.
- Fresh Strawberries
- Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating
- Halloween Sprinkles (aff link)
- Orange or Black Wilton Gel Food Color (optional)
- Parchment Paper
Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
How to make these easy Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
- 1 Container Strawberries
- 1 Package Candiquik Vanilla Chocolate Coating
- 1 Container Halloween Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Wilton Orange or Black Gel Food Coloring Optional
- Coconut Oil
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Melt Candiquik according to the directions on the package.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil if needed to help thin the chocolate out for easier dipping.
- Separate melted Candiquik vanilla chocolate into 3 containers if making the dipped chocolate orange, black, and white. Add Halloween gel food coloring to two of the three containers if desired. You can make them all one color if you prefer.
- Gently swirl the strawberry into the vanilla Candiquik chocolate until it is fully coated.
- Place on parchment paper to dry and add Halloween sprinkles.
- Reheat the Candiquik as needed per the instructions and add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Place the Halloween chocolate covered strawberries in an air tight container and place in the refrigerator.
These Chocolate Covered Strawberries disappeared quickly after leaving them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to harden the chocolate. With this year’s Halloween festivities on the fence, these Chocolate Covered Strawberries will be an exciting treat for your family and friends.
10 thoughts on “Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries”
That is a great recipe. I like how easy it is to make, and I love the Halloween colors. Nothing beats chocolate and strawberries.
What a great treat for Halloween and the kids will really love those. I have always liked white chocolate so I have make this dessert.
Nice one! White chocolate tastes so great with strawberries. Yum!
Such a cute and delicious Halloween treats to make for my kids and I am sure everyone will love it.
These are so cute! I’ve never made chocolate covered strawberries, but seems like you could tailor these to any holiday. Thanks for the idea!
I love chocolate covered strawberries. Yum! And that is such a fun idea for Halloween.
This is the perfect easy treat for Halloween. I love those little “eye” candies, they make everything so fun.
Oh my goodness! These strawberries are so cute! My kid will have fun decorating them!
I love this fun idea! I don’t always eat strawberry but chocolate makes it so much better! Yum!
Bringing a little Valentine’s Day to Halloween! 😉 hahaha!