Are you looking for a quick and easy healthy snack for your kids? These fun Owl Rice Cakes for kids are the perfect snack. They have plenty of protein, fruit, and rice cakes. Learn how to make them below.
Grab the following ingredients for these fun owl rice cakes for kids from the grocery store.
- Peanut Butter (aff link)
- Plain Rice Cakes
- 2 Blueberries per rice cake
- 5 Banana Slices per rice cake
- 2 Strawberries per rice cake
- Cover rice cake in peanut butter.
- Place 2 banana slices on the rice cake as eyes.
- Place 3 bananas on the bottom of the rice cake as chest feathers.
- Take 2 blueberries and place them on the eye banana slices.
- Slice a strawberry in half and place them on the rice cake as wings.
- Cut the tip of the remaining strawberry and place it on the rice cake as a beak.
Does your child enjoy fun snacks? I bet your child will love these fun owl rice cakes during snack time. Do make sure that you eat these quickly after you make them so that the bananas don’t turn brown.