Happy Halloween! Let’s make The Smurfs cauldron punch recipe. It is inspired by The Smurf’s Season 1 Volume 2. This punch will go perfectly with my Witch and Cauldron cupcakes too!
You will need the following ingredients to make The Smurfs Cauldron punch recipe.
- 1/2 Gallon Lime Sherbert
- (1) 2L of Sprite
- (1) 46oz Can of Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Lime Juice
- Green Food Coloring
- Variety of Round Green Candy
- Green Icing
- Cauldron Mug (aff link)
Follow the directions to make The Smurfs Cauldron Punch Recipe.
- Pour Sprite, pineapple juice, food coloring, and lime juice into a punch bowl. Mix it.
- Next, pour the mixed ingredients into the Cauldron mug. Make sure to leave enough space to add lime sherbert.
- Top each mug with a scoop of Lime Sherbert.
- Add green candy on top of the mug and around it.
- Use the green icing to help stick the green candy to the side of the mug. You want the mug to look like the punch mixture is bubbling up and over the mug.
THE BLUE CREW IS BACK WITH BRAND NEW CHARACTERS & ADVENTURES!
THE SMURFS: SEASON 1, VOLUME 2
Smurf village gets more exciting in the all-new DVD The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2, featuring new girl Smurfs; Willow, Blossom, Storm, and Lily! Join the Smurfs as they keep their village safe from the wizard Gargamel, accidentally turn themselves into babies, and more!
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2 will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment. You can purchase the DVD here (aff link).
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2 episodes:
- The Pluffs!
- The Majestic 5/Kitchen Klutz
- Chef Soup/Adventures in Smurfsitting
- The Round Up/Waffle Wednesday
- Funny Mommy/Smurfy Day Care
- Smurfy Secrets
- Crashing Gargamel’s Party/The Curse of the Smurfs’ Treasure
- Storm Loses her Mojo/Pop Out
- Knight Smurfalot/Forget Me What?
The Smurfs: Season 1, Volume 2 synopsis:
The Smurfs have a new home on Nickelodeon! Join these beloved blue characters as they go on ALL-NEW adventures that push the charm, absurdity, and humor of the original series to even greater heights. Smurf we go! This volume contains the second 9 episodes of season one in a 1-disc set.