The school year is winding down and kids are out for the summer. My kids loved eating snacks during the summer so I wanted to share with you Blue’s Learning Snack Charcuterie Board. This year seemed like it went by so quickly too! But Blue is excited to keep your kids learning with her new show Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue, available on DVD May 24.
This post contains affiliate links.
Blue’s Learning Snack Charcuterie Board Recipe
Blue also wants to share a snack charcuterie board recipe with you. The show inspires the snack and we think your kids will love it too!
Ingredients Needed For Blue’s Learning Charcuterie Board Recipe
You will need to pick up the following ingredients to make this snack. Of course, you’re welcome to substitute items if necessary.
- 1 Cup of Star Cereal
- 1 Cup of Flavored Cheerios
- 1 Cup of Stuffed Pretzels
- 1 Cup of Bunny Cookies (recommend Annie’s Bunny Grahams in Birthday Cake)
- 1/2 Cup of Candy Coated Chocolate
- Blue Sour Candy Strips
- 2 Funfetti Cookies
- 2 Mini Snack Cakes (recommend Little Debbie Unicorn Snack Cakes)
- 5 Pieces of Sandwich Bread
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- 1 Thick Slice of Cheese
- Slice of Watermelon
- Handful of Blueberries
Supplies Needed for Blue’s Learning Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Dinner Plate, Small Tray or Charcuterie Board
- 3″ Number Cookie Cutters
- 1″ Letter Cookie Cutters
- Mini Star Cookie Cutter
- Kabob or Lollipop Sticks
- Mini Star Dish (Optional)
Directions for Blue’s Learning Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Using the 3″ Number Cookie Cutters. Cut out 2 each of Numbers 1, 2, 3 out of Sandwich Bread.
- Spread Equal Parts of Peanut Butter and Jelly onto One Side. Then Press Together Making Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Set Them to the Side.
- Use the 1″ Letter Cookie Cutters. Cut A, B, and C out of the Cheese.
- Next use the Kabob or Lollipop Sticks and Add Blueberries and Watermelon Using the Star Cookie Cutter to Make Fruit Kabobs. Set Aside.
- Place Blue Strip Candy onto a Toothpick Using a Zig Zag Pattern.
- Finally, Assemble Your Charcuterie Board by Placing All of The Snack Items, Candy, and Cookies onto the Plate First. Use a Small Star Dish to Separate some of the Candy if Desired. Once all of the Snacks Are Placed, Carefully set the 1,2,3 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches on Top, Lettered Cheese Cutouts, and Fruit Kabobs on Top.
- Add Additional Candy Pieces to Add a Pop of Color.
Download the Image Above Here!
MAKE LEARNING FUN WITH BLUE IN THE ALL-NEW DVD!
BLUE’S CLUES & YOU! LET’S LEARN WITH BLUE
Available on DVD May 24, 2022!
LOS ANGELES– April 25, 2021– Clue into lots of play-along learning with Blue and Josh in the brand-new DVD release, Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue. Available on May 24, 2022, kids will search for Blue’s Clues while playing active skill-building games along the way to help them learn their ABCs, 123s, colors, and science in four play-to-learn episodes.
Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on May 24, 2022. You can purchase it on Amazon. (aff link)
Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue episodes:
- ABCs with Blue
- 123s with Blue
- Science with Blue
- Colors Everywhere with Blue
Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue synopsis:
Join Blue, Josh, and their friends for clue-filled learning games! First, Blue will help kids learn their ABCs … and practice letter recognition and sound too. Next up, Josh is COUNTING on preschoolers to help him with his 123s as he counts Blue Dollars and figures out what Blue wants to buy at the store. By asking kids direct questions like he always does, Josh invites them to learn about science: examining the world through a magnifying glass, meeting the Sun, and learning the Planets Song too. And preschoolers will learn clue into colors and even color mixing as they help Josh and Blue paint a picture of their friends. Kids will love to learn and play the Blue’s Clues & You! way!